CTQG – Updates
- Challenge quilt for the 2018/2019 guild season
- Updated Library Catalogue 2018
- Annual Report 2017.18
- 2018-2019 Membership form. Print it out, fill out information and bring it with payment to a Guild meeting.
- June Newsletter
- Members’ Handbook
- Quilters Call to Action Quilts for Broncos | Saskatoon Modern Quilt Guild
- Quilt Canada has a call out for volunteers for their important Team Lead positions for 2019 show in Ottawa Team Lead Recruitment Letter for QC2019
- Rogers TV Ottawa programme about our guild and cuddle quilts.
Programme and Meeting Dates
To find out more details about each activity go to the relevant page under the Guild Activities menu.
We meet at Le Mouvement D’Implication Francophone D’Orléans (MIFO) at 6600 rue Carriere in Orleans at 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:30) on the second Tuesday of the month from September to June.
A friendly reminder that you must show your membership card at every meeting. Replacement membership card $2.00 . Membership cards are non-transferable.
June 12th – Guild Meeting
Programme: End of Year Social
Shop of the Month: Wendy Foster Threads
Fat Quarter Theme: Summer Activities
- June 9 – Sew Day
- June 12 – Guild Meeting