Benefits of Membership
Our members benefit from:
- an opportunity to meet with fellow quilters in an exchange of skills, ideas and friendship
- monthly programmes featuring guest speakers, trunk shows, demonstrations, and the ever-popular “bring-and-brag”, where members show off their completed projects
- workshops for all levels of quilters, from beginner to advanced
- access to an extensive library of quilting books and magazines
- monthly newsletter
- community projects and guild-sponsored events and challenges
- weekend retreats and in-town retreats
- bi-annual quilt shows
- contributing to the community
When can I join? – Our membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th, but members can sign up anytime.
How much does it cost to join? – It costs $40 per year to be a member.
How to register:
- Paper Form: Print it out a form, fill it out and bring it with payment to a Guild meeting. Form can be found by clicking the following link: 2023-2024 Membership form.
- Online: Registration for the 2023-2024 year can also be applied for online by clicking the following link (and please don’t forget to hit the submit button at the bottom of the form): Membership Registration – Common Thread Quilt Guild
Non-members can still attend our guild meetings as guests (guest fee is $5) as well as attend workshops and retreats (if there is space).