Members’ Boutique Information CTQG Quilt Show – 2018
Are you as excited as we are for this year’s CTQG Quilt Show? I know that we are!
This year we have decided to bring back a “Members’ Boutique”. This boutique will provide the CTQG Members an opportunity to sell some of their beautiful quilted items. There is no cost to our Members for this other than we would request that you do a single shift at the Members’ Boutique during the show.
What you need to do.
Should you decide that you have a quilted item(s) that you wish to sell you will need to:
If you have already registered your items:
- When you bring in the items at the drop-off place, bring a picture of your item to be included with the Members’ Boutique Item IDENTIFICATION FORM 2016. If you have more than one item the same, take a picture of 3 or 4 of the items and mark how many you are bringing in.
- Drop off your item (s) with the completed identification form at the designated drop off location listed below, during the week of April 23 to May 3rd, 2018. Call before you deliver
- Paulette Beauchamp, 1141 Burgundy Lane, Orleans 613-841-0365 [email protected]
- Del Jazey 6125 Bristlecone Way (Chapel Hill South), 613-830-8215 [email protected]
- Carolyn Buchanan, 926 Hiawatha Park Rd, Convent Glen North, Orleans 613-824-3723 [email protected] (drop off May 1-3)
What you need to know:
- Only registered items will be accepted for sale at the show.
- Sales will be cash only (cheques or credit cards will NOT be accepted).
- The member will establish the ‘price’ and it will remain as such for the duration of the show.
- Prices must be affixed securely to each item.
- Items must be brought to the drop off location during the week of April 23 to May 3, 2018.
- The guild will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Payment for sold items will be made to you at the close of the quilt show OR at the June 12th Guild meeting.
- Items not sold must be picked up at the end of the quilt show, May 13th by 4:30 pm at the City View Curling Club, 50 Capilano Drive, Ottawa.
- If a buyer wants to pay by any other tender other than cash OR wants to negotiate a different price for any item (e.g. cheque) the Boutique will take the buyers name and phone number and pass it on to the Member for them to deal with separately.
If you have any questions you may contact the Boutique Coordinators either at the CTQG meeting in April or you can email questions to them.