Fat Quarters Club
You bring your fat quarter to the fat quarter table at the back of the meeting. You will be given a ticket for each fat quarter you give us and you will be asked to write your name on the back of the ticket(s) which will be put into the draw. The draw will be held at the start of the meeting.
Just a reminder that your fat quarter should contain one of the theme colours and that colour should dominate the fabric. Also if we receive more than 20 fat quarters they will be split into two piles, allowing more than one winner.
Guests are welcome to participate. The themes are as follows:
- September 2023 – School Days
- October 2023 – Kaleidoscope of colours
- November 2023 – Christmas Crackers
- December 2023 – Winter Nights
- January 2024 – Not in person
- February 2024 – Not in person
- March 2024 – St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans
- April 2024 – Spring flowers At Last
- May 2024 – Spring Activities after Hibernation
- June 2024 – Anticipation of Summer holidays