Sign up deadline – September 1, 2021
Do you dislike burying threads? By quilting from edge to edge you will not have to bury any threads (unless your bobbin runs out or your thread breaks). But just because you are quilting from edge to edge, doesn’t mean you are limited to a boring quilt design or following the same pattern throughout the quilt. Join Melissa in this class where you will be quilting a simple pixel quilt by using Melissa’s Custom Edge to Edge Walking Foot Quilting technique. (Note: You will be required to make the quilt top prior to class. Instructions will be provided upon registration.) – Based on Melissa’s book, Edge-toEdge Walking Foot Quilting Designs which is required for the class.
- Instructor: Melissa Marginet (Manitoba)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 6 hours, 10:00 to 4:30 with a lunch break
- Date: Saturday October 2, 2021
- Cost: $40.00 members $50.00 non-members, plus the book ($34 including taxes).
- The required number of books will be ordered directly from Melissa on September 2 nd to be delivered to Orleans. This bulk order will allow us to save on shipping costs and receive the books in time for the workshop.
- Skill level: Anyone looking to learn a new technique.
- Minimum number: 10 participants
- Maximum number : 20 participants
- Notes: You must make a pixel quilt top before the class, instructions will be provided.
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to [email protected] . Spaces are available.