In Person workshop – Square Peg – Round Hole – Saturday March 18, 2023
Sign up deadline March 1, 2023
Come join instructor Paul Leger as he shares tips and tricks on how to make a pleasing modern, Square Peg – Round Hole quilt measuring 76” x 87”. He will guide us through the process to make this vibrant quilt. If you would prefer for Paul to kit up your project, please ask 1 month in advance.
Please arrive by 9 am to set up for a 9:30 start time. If the weather is bad, we may switch to zoom. Virtual would be broken into 2 days, 2-3 hours per session. Note: This workshop has homework to complete before the course starts.
- Instructor: Paul Leger
- Location: Notre Dames Des Champ (Navan, Ontario) 3659 Navan Rd, Navan, ON K4B 1H9
- Time: 9:00 to 4:00
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Workshop: $50.00.
- Kit: The fabrics are Banyan Batiks (see photo) from the luster collection.
- Full Kit $175 + GST (5 meters of background and 23 accent FQs)
- Background only $75 + GST (5 meters)
- 23 accent FQs $100 + GST
- Skill level: Anyone looking to learn a new technique and have fun
- Maximum number: 20 participants
- Notes: You’ll be sent information on the fabric requirements, supply list and given homework once you have registered and paid our treasurer. We will notify you by email if the workshop changes to virtual.
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to [email protected] or come see us at an in-person meeting.