Guild retreats are a great way to meet your fellow guild members, share ideas and have fun sewing on your own projects. If you would like to attend a retreat, please either register at Guild meetings or by email
In-town retreats are held at Notre-Dame-des-Champs on Navan Road.
- Friday from 10:00 am till 9:00 pm
- Saturday, from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm and
- Sunday from, 9:00 am till 4:00 pm.
Cost is $80 for guild members and $95 for non-members and includes meals. If space allows non-guild members may sign up for a retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
All participants are asked to help with set-up and take down as well as help with one meal serving or clean-up. A sign-up list will be available at the retreat for signing up for meals prep or clean-up.
If space allows guild members may be able to sign up for a second retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email to check availability.
For in-town retreats you can only sign up for one retreat/month
Fall (choose one)
- October 16-18, or October 23-25, 2020
- Registrations for the fall retreats in-town retreats will be taken starting in June either at the guild meeting or on line (Oct 16-18 or Oct 23-25)
Winter (choose one)
- January 22-24, 2021 January 29-31, 2021
- Registrations for the winter in- town retreats will taken starting in November either at the guild meeting or on line (Jan 22-24 or Jan 29-31)
Spring (choose one) – BOTH ARE CANCELLED
- April 24-26, 2020 or May 1-3, 2020
- Registrations for the Spring in-town retreats will be taken starting in February either at the guild meeting or on line (Apr 24-26 or May 1-3)
We enjoy eating well at retreats; here are some of our favourite recipes from past retreats.