Guild retreats are a great way to meet your fellow guild members, share ideas and have fun sewing on your own projects. If you would like to attend a retreat, please either register at Guild meetings or by email
In-town retreats are held at Notre-Dame-des-Champs on Navan Road.
- Friday from 10:00 am till 9:00 pm
- Saturday, from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm and
- Sunday from, 9:00 am till 4:00 pm.
Cost is $80 for guild members and $95 for non-members and includes meals. If space allows non-guild members may sign up for a retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
All participants are asked to help with set-up and take down as well as help with one meal serving or clean-up. A sign-up list will be available at the retreat for signing up for meals prep or clean-up.
If space allows guild members may be able to sign up for a second retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email to check availability.
For in-town retreats you can only sign up for one retreat/month
Fall (choose one)
- October 21-23, 2022 or October 28-30, 2022
- Registration for the fall in-town retreats will be starting August 1st or at the September guild meeting or by email (Oct 21-23 or Oct 28-30)
Winter (choose one)
- January 20-22, 2023 or January 27-29, 2023
- Registration for the winter in-town retreats will be starting November 1st or at the November guild meeting or by email (Jan 20-22 or Jan 27-29)
Spring (choose one)
- April 21-23, 2023 or April 28-30, 2023
- Registration for the spring in-town retreats will be starting February 1st or at the February guild meeting or by email (Apr 21-23 or April 28-30)
We enjoy eating well at retreats; here are some of our favourite recipes from past retreats.