Listing of quilt shows and other quilt related events in and around the Ottawa area, and a few further afield:
Pontiac Heritage Barn Quilt 2018, Pontiac Historical Society and Museum
Celebrating our heritage barns and beautifying our highways – the Pontiac Historical Society and Atelier Amberbrook (amberbrook.ca), with the financial support of the MRC Pontiac Cultural Fund, have installed a number of spectacular barn quilts along our scenic highways this summer.
May 5-6 Hudson Village Quilters – Quilt Show
- Saturday 10:00-17:00 Sunday 6 10:00-16:00
- Free admission
- Tea room – Demonstrations – Vendors
- Stephen F.Shaar Community Center, 394 rue Main Road, Hudson,QC
- Information :email@example.com
The Kemptville Quilters Guild is offering three seminars this spring and is opening up registration to other Guild. Please contact Linda DeVerno at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and registration
- May 26th – Monique Wilson, Machine Applique. Cost $40
- June 2nd – Claire Wilson, Dancing Diamonds. Cost $40
July 7-8 The Prince Edward County Quilters’ Guild – ‘A Stitch In Time’ 2018 Quilt Show
- Our last two shows have featured over 300 bed and wall quilts from our members, all made since our last quilt show in 2016.
- We hope that your members will plan a visit to Ontario’s newest wine county. The Lavender Festival is also the same weekend as our show.
- We are offering a 25% discount for bus groups.
July 13-15 Lanark County Quilters Guild “Quilts on the Tay 2018” quilt show, Smiths Falls, ON