Welcome to the library. I hope that everyone can find interesting books and magazines in our collection.Our library also includes a collection of rulers that can be borrowed on a monthly basis. Come and browse our great library collection at our monthly meetings. .
We open at 6:30pm and close at 7:20pm so that we may return the books to the cupboard before the meeting starts.
The books are divided into five categories: patchwork, applique, instructional, speciality and art. You may borrow up to four books and four magazines each month provided you show us a valid membership.
The lending period is one month. The fine for late returns in one dollar per item per month.
Reservations may be made through the form below or in the reservation book in the library on a first come first serve basis. The inventory lists are on the website.
We can always user more volunteers to work during the library hours.
- English Cottage Quilts : 10 Charming projects by Pamela Mostelk. Quiet cobblestone streets, lush flower-filled gardens, quaint cottages-visit a place where time slows to a leisurely pace. Capture the charms of an English village in 10 enchanting quilts.
- Kaffe Fasset’s quilts in Ireland.: 20 designs for Patchwork and Quilting. Spectacular quilt designs and colorways. Kaffe’s inspiration for the 20 eye-catching quilts was the brilliant colors of western Ireland, with its rich greens of the rural landscape, the stunning colors of the individually painted cottages, and the rich interior of one of Ireland’s handsome country
- The Ultimate Quilting and Patchwork Companion: A Complete Guide to Quilting, Patchwork and Applique, with over 140 Practical Projects: Quilts and Throws, Cushions, Clothing, and Accessories for Every Room Hardcover.
- Debbie Mumm’s Quick Country Quilts for Every Room: Wall Quilts, Bed Quilts, and Coordinating Accessories Using Easy, Timesaving Techniques Paperback
- Quilted for Christmas : Book II. Compiled by Christine Barnes & Barbara Weiland.
- Charm School―18 Quilts from 5″ Squares: A Beginner’s Guide by Vanessa Goertzen. Start with fresh, beginner-friendly patterns and build your skills to snowballs, stars, flying geese, and more. Using precuts or charms cut from yardage, learn tips to take the guesswork out of piecing. Modern and traditional quilters alike will fall in love with these quick, clever, and clean designs!
- Baby quilts for beginners: compiled by Karen M. Burns. The perfect baby gift starts with you! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced quilter, you’ll find quick success stitching these 13 fabulously fast and delightfully simple quilts for little ones.
- Crazy for More :by Karen Montgomery. This book features nine more quilt projects you can make using the Creative Grids Scrap Crazy 6 template set (CGRMT6). The template set is the perfect way to use your scraps in the Crazy Patch style, but the templates also do much more. Learn to use the templates in alternate combinations to create unique projects
Our Library Catalogues (in Excel format):
- Library items 2017-11-01
- all the items are in the same Excel file – use the tabs at the bottom to see the items in the different categories