Benefits of Membership
Our members benefit from:
- an opportunity to meet with fellow quilters in an exchange of skills, ideas and friendship
- monthly programmes featuring guest speakers, trunk shows, demonstrations, and the ever-popular “bring-and-brag”, where members show off their completed projects
- workshops for all levels of quilters, from beginner to advanced
- access to an extensive library of quilting books and magazines
- monthly newsletter
- community projects and guild-sponsored events and challenges
- weekend retreats and in-town retreats
- bi-annual quilt shows
- contributing to the community
When can I join? – Our membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th, but members can sign up anytime.
How much does it cost to join? – It costs $35 per year to be a member.
2018-2019 Membership form. Print it out, fill out information and bring it with payment to a Guild meeting.
Non-members can still attend our guild meetings as guests as well as workshops and retreats (if there is space).