Guild retreats are a great way to meet your fellow guild members, share ideas and have fun sewing on your own projects. If you would like to attend a retreat, please either register at Guild meetings or by email
In-town retreats are held at Notre-Dame-des-Champs on Navan Road.
- Friday from 10:00 am till 9:00 pm
- Saturday, from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm and
- Sunday from, 9:00 am till 4:00 pm.
Cost is $80 for guild members and $95 for non-members and includes meals. If space allows non-guild members may sign up for a retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
All participants are asked to help with set-up and take down as well as help with one meal serving or clean-up. A sign-up list will be available at the retreat for signing up for meals prep or clean-up.
If space allows guild members may be able to sign up for a second retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please email to check availability.
For in-town retreats you can only sign up for one retreat/month
Fall (choose one)
- October 21-23, 2022 or October 28-30, 2022
- Registration for the fall in-town retreats will be starting August 1st or at the September guild meeting or by email (Oct 21-23 or Oct 28-30)
Winter (choose one)
- January 20-22, 2023 or January 27-29, 2023
- Registration for the winter in-town retreats will be starting November 1st or at the November guild meeting or by email (Jan 20-22 or Jan 27-29)
Spring (choose one)
- April 21-23, 2023 or April 28-30, 2023
- Registration for the spring in-town retreats will be starting February 1st or at the February guild meeting or by email (Apr 21-23 or April 28-30)
We enjoy eating well at retreats; here are some of our favourite recipes from past retreats.
Ham and Lentil Soup with Barley
Orange Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baked Chicken with Cheese and Mushroom
Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Chicken Swiss Cheese Casserole
Easy Oven Beef and Vegetable Stew
Garlic Chickpea Potato Spinach Soup
Chocolate Chip Cookies Cheesecake Bars