Make a sampler with twelve blocks showcasing the different walking foot designs. We will go through all the designs, you will have a chance to practice on each and then a brief discussion on how to assemble it in the Quilt-As-you-Go method.
Paper-piece a center block of Flying Geese (as per illustration above). Assemble your blocks and center piece in the Quilt-As-You Go method.
- Instructor: Irene Lafleche
- Date: Saturday March 2 and 16 (2 day class)
- 1 day: $35.00 members $40.00 non-members
- 2 days: $60.00 members, $70 non-members
- Skill level: Confident beginner to an experienced quilter looking to learn a new technique.
- Maximum number : 12
- Notes: Bring a lunch or pick something up down the street.
- Register: On-line or at the February guild meeting. Spaces are available.