Sign-up deadline – January 6, 2021
Nine ingenious ways to create surface texture and manipulated magic. Create all nine ideas in class and combine to create an amazingly marvellously nipped, tucked, twiddled and fiddled panel with a little added extra embellishment.
These designs can be made from one colour or use a variety of shades.
Batiks/plain coloured/hand-dyed cotton, silk or other natural fabrics with no obvious right/wrong side are a good choice of material.
- Instructor: Jennie Rayment (England)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 9:30 to 4:00, with a 30 minute lunch break
- Date: Saturday January 16, 2021
- Cost: $50 for members, $60 for non-members
- Skill level: Anyone looking to learn a new technique.
- Minimum number: 16 participants
- Maximum number : 25 participants
- Notes: Preparation and cutting of fabric will be required before the class
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Spaces are available.