Create a beautiful and interesting 18” x 18” art quilt using four fat quarters that weave into each other using a quilt-as-you-go method. Instructions will be provided to make either a tote bag or a cushion with your Interwoven Art or you can just bind it and display it proudly.
- Instructor: Melissa Marginet (Manitoba)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 10:00 to 1:00 each day
- Date: Wednesdays, October 21 & 28, 2020,
- Cost: $40 members, $50 non-members
- Skill level: Confident beginner to intermediate quilter looking to learn a new technique.
- Minimum number: 12 participants
- Maximum number : 25 participants
- Notes: you must be able to attend both sessions in order to complete the project