Sign-up deadline – April 6, 2021
Finding it hard to squeeze a big quilt through the opening of your sewing machine but you don’t want to pay to have your quilt professionally done? The solution is to quilt section by section and then assemble your quilt. Have no fear! These techniques will make it possible to quilt your own quilt! The Bonus: you will have the satisfaction of completing your quilt from beginning to end.
In this workshop, you will learn the advantages of each of 7 QAYG techniques, how to choose the best technique to achieve the results you want, how to adapt a regular pattern into a Quilt as you go and get stunning results.
At the end of this workshop, you will have made a sample of each of the techniques for future reference.
Reversible Quilt assembled with Technique #6 (called: When all else fails, developed by La Quilting Coach)
- Instructor: Marie-Claire Charette (La Quilting Coach)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 9:30 to 4:00, with a lunch break
- Date: Saturday April 17, 2021
- Cost: $60.00 for members, $70.00 for non-members, includes the workshop and notes
- Skill level: Confident beginner to intermediate quilter looking to learn a new technique.
- Minimum number: 3 participants
- Maximum number : 8 participants
- Notes: There will be homework prior to the class including preparation of mini quilt sandwiches
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to email@example.com . Spaces are available.