Sign-up deadline – December 17, 2021
How about something that looks really complicated but just might be easier than it looks. No sewing is required to create this unique quilt top. All fabric is fused together and then the quilting is what holds it together. Learn to cut with no rulers and create your own original quilt.
This class will teach you how to use fusible web to allow freedom of design.
With basic colour and design principles, Lisa will show us a REALLY SIMPLE technique of cutting and layering fabrics to create designs that would be incredibly difficult using traditional piecing techniques. Once your piece is all together and it’s time to move on to the quilting, Lisa will show us how to do improvised quilting and an easy but professional facing technique to finish your quilt.
- Instructor: Lisa Walton (Australia)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 6:00 to 9:00 pm both evenings
- Date: Wednesdays; January 26 and February 2, 2022
- Cost: $50 for members, $60 for non-members
- Skill level: Anyone looking to learn a new technique and have fun
- Minimum number: 16 participants
- Maximum number: 23 participants
- Notes: Preparation of fabric will be required before class
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to email@example.com .