Circle Insert Table Runner
Learn how to add circles or ovals to embellish the design of your quilt and make it out of the ordinary. Michèle will teach how to create fabulous combinations of blocks using her technique, resulting in an easy to make table-runner. All you need is a zipper foot.
Whether it’s your first time, or you’d like a refresher, come join us for the day.
- Location: Aquaview Community Centre 318 Aquaview Dr, Orleans ON K4A 0B5
- Time: 10:00 am to 4pm – doors open at 9:30
- Cost: $30.00 members, $35.00 non members Class list will be sent upon registration.
- Skill Level: Confident beginner. Also suitable for more experienced quilters who want to fine tune their techniques.
- Maximum # of students: 15
- Note: Bring a lunch.