Registration opens November 1, 2021
Registrations for the fall in-town retreats will be taken starting in August either at the guild meeting or by email.
Retreat spaces are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Friday from 10:00 am till 9:00 pm
- Saturday, from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm and
- Sunday from, 9:00 am till 4:00 pm
How to Register: There are two ways to register – on or after the registration opens date.
1) By email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; you will receive a confirmation email response.
2) At Guild meetings: Sign up at Retreats table at the back of the room – if and when we start back up.
Location: Notre-Dame des- Champs Community Centre , 3659 Navan Road, Navan, K4B 1H9 .
Cost—includes meals: $80 for guild members, $95 for non- members (if space available).
We ask for some participants to help with cooking and baking, ingredients will be reimbursed and a small honorarium will be paid for your time.
All participants are asked to help with set-up and take down as well as to help with one meal serving or clean-up. A list will be available at the retreat for signing up for meal prep or clean-up.
If space allows Guild members may be able to sign up for a second retreat 1 week prior to retreat dates, please send email to: email@example.com to check availability.
* We are presuming that we will be able to go back to normal, but thing (meals/costs/times/dates/number of attendees) may change due to COVID protocols in the future.