Virtual Workshop – Watercolour Quilt
Sign-up deadline – May 20, 2022
The Watercolour Quilt is a wall hanging made from one large block that uses curved piecing to create the illusion of transparency from overlapping circles. The class will cover Audrey’s process for building a fabric gradation and tips and tricks for stress-free curved piecing. Take the guesswork out of colour selection by using one of the published colour gradations inside the pattern! The Watercolour Quilt finishes at 32 x 32 inches.
- Instructor: Audrey Esarey (USA)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 9:30 to 3:00 with a lunch break
- Date: Saturday June 4, 2022
- Cost: $75.00 for members, $85.00 for non-members; plus pattern (US$9.60)
- Skill level: Intermediate quilter
- Maximum number : 20 participants
- Quilt Size: 32″ x 32″.
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to email@example.com