Sign-up deadline – April 6, 2021
Build/refine your quilter’s toolkit of essential skills to include curved piecing and machine applique and inset circles to add interest in your quilting projects.
It all starts with a gentle curve. This minimal waste technique is the warm up for ¼ circles or drunkard path blocks. Whilst many quilters’ have drunkard path blocks in their repertoire, the fabric glue technique can increase their accuracy.
Two different techniques for machine sewn circles with no raw edges. The circle technique should “match” the size and application in your project.
- Instructor: Susan Madu of Modern Blended Quilts (Alberta)
- Location: Zoom (Virtual)
- Time: 10:00 to 1:00
- Date: Sundays, April 18 and 25, 2021
- Cost: $40.00 for members, $50.00 for non-members; plus pattern. The pattern is $15 plus tax. Patterns will be purchased through Watergirl Quilt Co who is offering a 10% discount on fabric, rulers or notions bought for the class.
- Skill level: Intermediate quilter looking to learn a new technique.
- Minimum number: 10 participants
- Maximum number : 22 participants
- Notes: You must be able to attend both sessions.
- Register: On-line, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Spaces are available.