This workshop sold out the last two years. Precision Piecing will cover basic techniques required to achieve your accurate 1/4 inch seam, how to make seams match, how to make star points pointy, etc. All the tips and tricks will be shared by Michele Gagné, a very experienced teacher – she has seen and done it all, and knows how to (and how not to) do it again! You will leave the class with a class project the size of a table runner, which will be a sampler of everything you have learned.
- Location: Centre Notre-Dame- des-Champs Recreation Centre, 3659 Navan Road.
- Cost: $30.00 members, $35.00 non members Class list will be sent upon registration.
- Skill Level: All levels. Also suitable for more experienced quilters who want to fine tune their techniques.
- Maximum # of students: 15
- Note: Bring a lunch or pick up something down the street.
NOTE: You can sign up for workshops online or in-person at a Guild meeting. Payment, however, still needs to be made in person at Guild meetings.