The Common Thread Quilt Guild now boasts over 200 members, who come from all over the Ottawa/Hull area. We meet once a month at the MIFO Centre for our regular meeting, which always includes a show and tell, often a guest speaker, mini demos and more. We are a member of the Canadian Quilters’ Association.
The Common Thread Quilt Guild is a not-for profit organization. Our purpose is to:
- promote the art of quilting
- use quilting to respond to the needs of the community.
- foster high standards of excellence in the practice of quilting through an active program of education and study
- provide a venue for quilters to meet and socialize
- contribute to the community through educational and charitable offerings.
Constitution and By-laws
Our Constitution was revised in 2017. Our Code of Ethics can be found here but is also included in Constitution
6600 Carrière Street
P.O. Box 62022
RPO Convent Glen
Orleans, Ontario K1C 7H8